Tesorino's Covid Policy - Updated August 2020
1. We will not be mandating masks. For reasons relating to the safety of our clients and our horses, we cannot safety perform our job while wearing a mask. If this poses a concern for you, we ask that you wait to schedule your lessons until Spring.
2. If you or a family member have one of the below listed symptoms identified by the CDC, we ask you that reschedule your lesson.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
3. We will be limiting visitors to 1 adult per child. We ask all parents to please either wait in the car or maintain a 6 foot distance from the instructors at all times.